Every single toxin, every single ingredient in the antibiotics you buy from the drugstore are found in nature. Humans only found a way to combine them for all sorts of things, good or bad. Humans didn’t create them – they only discovered them.
Here are some dangerous yet interesting facts about the most basic food you have in your fridge and don’t know what it contains.
- Apples – to be exact, the apple seeds contain – CYANIDE! This very toxic ingredient which is used to make poison can cause difficulties in the breathing and seizures which lead to rapid death. Of course, this depends solely on the doze taken. If you take one seed and swallow it by mistake, it can’t be of serious harm, but a dozen can be seriously harmful for your health and your life!
- Nutmeg – this spice added to many delicatessen can cause dizziness, confusion and even hallucinations, after which even seizures would occur. That’s why it’s only added as a spice, because even 2 teaspoons can be very toxic for the human health, due to the high quantity of myristicin – which has been classified as a deliriant by the pharmaceutical companies.
- Green potatoes – what makes a potato green? The glycoalkaloid – the natural ingredient in the potato which appears when the potato is exposed to sun for too long, ages or gets sick. This ingredient is toxic and can cause vomiting, nausea and diarrhea, and if you eat too much of it – you can even end up dead!
- Leaves of a rhubarb – eating and conserving the stalk of a rhubarb is completely OK, but the leaves should ALWAYS be thrown away. They contain a highly toxic ingredient called oxalic acid, which causes blood clotting problems and the people who have taken too much of it can end up in a coma.
- Mangoes – this exotic and tasty fruit contains urushiol in its skin peal. This can cause serious traumatic experiences and cause even death, especially if you have allergic reactions to poison ivy, because they have the same toxic ingredient. Be careful and always wash mangoes really good, or be extra cautious and remove the skin layer before consuming them.