Long hair – a beauty to look at it, a priceless jewel on the head – but a pain to make it through each day! Especially if you’re an active person, or, if you have kids – their hands will be in your hair all the time!
If you’re eager to grow your hair, here are some tips on how to do it as fast as possible!
- Cut it more often – if you want a longer hair – ironically, you should cut it more often and trim it as often as possible. That would prevent split endings and messy hair, which makes hair fall out even more.
- Always use conditioner – nevermind if your hair is curly, or oily, or colored – you simply MUST use conditioner at the end of your bath, because it would prevent dryness, and protect from heat if you dry your hair with a hairdryer.
- Use beer – the vitamin B is absolutely necessary for your hair to grow long and strong – and beer is full of it! Just boil it a bit and let it cool off – then apply it instead of conditioner. Beer is also an excellent keeper of a healthy scalp.
- Rinse with colder water – if you love hot baths, you should beware of not using the same water temperature on your hair, because you will burn it!
- Use a silk pillowcase – silk is a material that is best for making underwear and sheets and pillowcases, since it keeps the natural body temperature and it doesn’t make you sweat, but also, the hair slides on the silk pillowcases instead of crushing it and becoming fuzzy from the cotton.
- Don’t wash it too frequently – since your skin produces natural oils, often washes will prevent your hair getting those oils and thus, your hair will look lifeless and dried out.