You want to start living healthier and being more active- but you just can’t decide what’s right for you.Whether you are a passive but stretchy type for yoga, or an active focused type that could go cycling or bowling, or you just want to exercise and enjoy the natural landscapes with mountain climbing, jogging or riding?
Nevermind! We support you in anything – as long as you have the will to do it.
But, here are the most essential workout routine you can start off by doing at your home if you are just not the gym type!
- Lunges – this exercise is a first grader’s exercise, that mostly tones the abs, especially the lower abs, as well as the quadriceps.
- Push ups – who doesn’t know how to do a push up? Okay, if you really can’t do a regular push up – standing with your palms on the ground and pushing yourself from the floor with your legs and back completely straight – there is an easier alternative – doing it with your knees on the ground instead your feet.
- Squats – this extremely helpful exercise tones everything down from your lower abs. From up front and from behind as well! Never miss the squat section in your everyday exercise routine if you want to look balanced and nice in both halves of your body.
- Plank – if this is not the number one exercise for a completely toned body, I don’ know what is! No wonder it became so popular overnight this last 5 years! There isn’t a single body that isn’t working while you do the plank. For beginners – pushing yourself to stand in the plank position for 30 seconds is a big achievement!
5. Burpees – this awesome workout is one of the basic exercises, but it moves you to the next level, since it is not only an ab workout – but also a cardiovascular exercise. And a nice way to get your body more active and your heart pumping, changing the course of the passive abs workout you achieve with the previous exercises.