“The eyes are the windows to your soul”. If you keep them clean – your soul and your health are fine. Also, eyesight is probably the most important sense to stay alive. Imagine how hard it is to wear those glasses or contacts all the time. If you want to enjoy a good eyesight you should try these drinks in your everyday diet.
- Carrot juice – since we were born, most of us probably had supplements in the form of medical drops of A and D vitamins. The carrots are rich in beta carotene and lutein which also are essential for a good eyesight.
- Leafy green drinks and smoothies – kale, broccoli, spinach, rhubarb – anything from this types of plants is also goof for your eyesight. Calcium and phosphorus are the main ingredients to all of these green leafy plants, and adding the in your smoothies will make you absorb these fine nutrients without you tasting the earthy flavor.
- Orange or lemon juice – the American Optometric Association (AOA) has lined oranges and vitamin C to a lower risk of problems with cataracts. Make sure you intake vitamin C daily – but mostly from oranges or lemons.
- Aloe Vera drinks – this plant has been extracted for many things, such as skin care and hair care products, but Aloe Vera gels have become popular healthy choices as drinks, because it has been scientifically proven that this plant has extraordinary fiber and other elements that keep the internal organs safe. The minerals such as zinc, magnesium and selenium are really helpful for your eyesight.
- Green tea – this popular drink isn’t only popular among people who try to lose weight – it is also very essential for eyesight, because it contains antioxidants, such as catechins, which prevent problems with such as glaucoma and eye pressure.