Do you ever feel like you’re wasting so much precious time around the household?
Ever felt like you’re just about to go out, and you can’t seem to cross the door for another 15 minutes?
According to a study, there are a few things you need to get rid of to live a simple life, spend the time right without wondering how your day passed without you even noticing it and how to be more mindful!
- Don’t overdo it with watching TV – watching the news, a movie or an episode it’s quite OK. But spending more than 4 hours a day in front of the TV is not a healthy habit and it’s considering as a great loss of time.
- Doing other people’s work – no matter what their position in your life is, even if it’s your child we’re talking about – doing their work only makes it worse, seen from a longer perspective. You should always do your tasks first, because you would afterwards seem lost and don’t know where to start, and be getting behind constantly! plus, isn’t “doing your job” something you want to teach your child too???
- Procrastinating – is a thing most of us do lately, and NO THANKS to the Internet and mobile phones. The study confirmed that a frightening number of 87% procrastinate really significant everyday tasks, such as calling for a job interview, doing laundry etc.
- Antagonizing others – this might be the same as gossiping, but actually, gossiping is better – always judging other people’s moves, gestures and lifestyles is actually a sign that you’re unhappy with your own life and decisions at the moment. Next time you do that, ask yourself the very same question that you’re opposing to your antagonist!
- Expecting a different result while doing the same thing over and over – there is no logical explanation for this, but us humans often hope that luck would smile upon us and life would miraculously become easier without us changing a single thing about the way we live our life. AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN!
- Have a place for each thing you own – and you won’t be chasing time and running late every time you decide to go out.
If you want to simplify your life, simplify your day first!