Yep, that’s the greatest dream. And eating what we want, when we want and as much as we want without getting that belly fat or cellulite.
However, that’s not possible. If you are able to do that, you probably have some other disease, and yet again, you’re not healthy and have to make some changes.
But, if you’re a couch potato, here’s how to lose that belly fat without going to the gym.
- Drink 2 cups of green tea every single day
- Start the day with apple cider vinegar and honey with warm water – since it is proven that this is the best known drink that melts the belly fat, especially when it is taken on an empty stomach.
- Increase the intake of soluble fiber – eat more flaxseeeds and legumes, since this type of fiber has the ability to create a special gel inside the organism, which prevents the food to go in the stomach all of a sudden, and speeds up the metabolism.
- Avoid sugary foods, especially sweets and artificial sweeteners
- Avoid alcohol –the next time you decide you need a drink, first read the nutrition facts on the label. You will be amazed with what you read
- Avoid fatty fish – fish is rich in omega 3 amino acids and the fish meat is considered healthy. However, not every fish meat is non-fat. But, salmon, tuna,anchovies, sardina and herrings are definitely a smart and healthy fish choice.
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep – sleep is absolutely essential for a normal psychological and physical development of a human being – it restores the energy capacities such as none other known activity. When you don’t get enough sleep, you have a tendency to eat more, and to eat foods rich in carbs, to maintain the energy level.
- 2 spoons of coconut oil per day – since it is a natural accelerator of the metabolism.