Leftover onions – an unimaginable toxic!

The problem with the onions is the same as the one with the apples – you just can’t seem to find the right size when you need it! For preparing lunch – two might be too much, and one might be not enough, so you decide to use 1 and a half, and store the other half in the fridge or in a bag, to use it later or the other day.

Studies have shown that this is one of the most possible ways we can poison ourselves and our closest family members at home, without even realizing it!

It is highly dangerous to cut open an onion and try to use it the other day. It becomes highly poisonous in a single night and creates toxic bacteria which may cause adverse stomach infections, and in some cases, even to severe food poisoning. This is due to the excess bile secretions.

Onions have the ability to absorb bacteria – that’s why eating onions is healthy for us – but only when they are freshly cut!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/are-leftover-onions-poisonous_2002018.html

https://www.cookinglight.com/eating-smart/nutrition-101/are-cut-raw-onions-fridge-poisonous

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cut-onions-contamination/

 

Leave a Comment