Science and technology have a man-made solution for every problem and necessity in our lives. However – nature was always there first. Humans are simply imitating and making a lab-based project of what’s already proved to work in nature.
Instead of buying a new and super expensive air purifier – check out this natural solutions that will definitely look better in your room. They all have natural ability to remove the toxins from your air, such as formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene – all made by simply breathing or cooking inside your house.
Buying this plants will also improve the chances of getting allergies and bugs inside your house!
Quite beneficiary, right?
- Snake plant (Dracaena trifasciata)
- Elephant Ear Philodendron
- Aloe Vera
- Bamboo Palm
- Rubber Plant (Ficus)
- Date Palm – miniature version, since you can’t grow a real date palm inside your room
- English Ivy
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
- Boston Fern (Nephrolepis exaltata)
- Dragon Tree (Dracaena Marginata)