With so many information on the Internet every day, you really don’t know what is true and what isn’t. I can assure you that we here at Mind Blown Tips share tested, University and statistically proven information.
In today’s article we’re going to present to you some of the most believed myths about healthy food and healthy eating, and how they’re actually – FALSE.
1. Carbs are bad – actually, carbs in a form of biscuits and fruits are the first additional food presented to a toddles, so, logically, carbs are the bases of a healthy diet. However, refined sugars and unhealthy sweets as an unhealthy source of carbs is what created this myth in the firs place.
2. A vegetarian diet is absolutely a healthy one – meat is not what makes you fat, but you have a right to choose a type of diet you follow. However, avoiding meat and eating snacks, Skittles and fried foods definitely isn’t a healthy diet!
3. Eating only the egg whites is healthier – the yolk actually contains over 40 percent of the protein — and more than 90 percent of the iron, calcium and B vitamins.
4. Fruit has a lot of sugar – this varies depending on the type and portion of the fruits! The sugar in fruit comes along tied with fiber – which is absolute;y healthy and beneficiary for our bodies.
5. Artificial sweeteners are a healthy alternative of sugar – though they don’t contain as much calories, or, none calories, still, they can harm your body. A study has showed that artificial sweeteners change the perception of what you feel as sweet, so you might have a higher need for sweets.