Let’s be honest – even if you’re on a very strict diet – you crave for sweets.
That’s why today we share the healthiest and low sugar vanilla cupcakes recipe with you.
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 cups unbleached sifted flour
- 2½ tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 2½ tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted softened butter
- 3-4 cups sifted powder sugar
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons whole milk or heavy cream
How to do it
First of all – turn on your oven to 180°C.
Mix the butter and sugar at first with a mixer until they become light and fluffy, then, start adding the eggs one by one.
Then, stir the flour, salt and baking powder all together until they combine.