There isn’t a single one of us who hasn’t suffered from some kind of mouth ulcer – sprue or thrush. And those 3 days (which is aproximately how long in average an ulcer is active inside our mouth) are the most painful, since you have appetite but no wish to eat, for the pain of chewing, or even, talking, is so big!
A person who can’t eat or communicate normally – gets depressed. So you will have to struggle with yet another issue – your mental health.
That’s why in today’s article we’re sharing the most common and fast working home remedies to end a mouth ulcer once and for all, and for less than 3 days!
The most common causes of mouth ulcers are:
- high stress
- biting the inside skin of your mouth
- weak immune system and use of antibiotics
- hormonal imbalance
- eating foods that additionally release heat inside the body (such as hot peppers and red meat)
- a high fever or something else that caused excessive heat on your body (too much sun, working in a hot environment)
Mouth ulcers can be treated with some home remedies, such as:
- Cranberry juice – you can use the cranberry juice as a mouth wash to relieve the pain and also, renew the mucous membranes inside your mouth.
- Sage tea – you can use dried sage, or open up a bag of sage tea and add 3 tbsp in 100 ml of water, and a few drops of Calendula oil. Use this mixture as a mouthwash.
- Lemon juice – mix lemon juice with a tablespoon of pure homemade propolis, and add a tablespoon of medicinal baking soda. Or, if the lemon juice really hurts you and makes you feel even more unpleasant – skip the juice and just add a tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of water, and use that glass as a mouthwash during one day.
Have you ever tried any of these remedies? Was there any improvement?