Spring is the most beautiful time of the year. Nature is awakening, green leafs are everywhere and those colorful flowers are blooming at every step of your sight! You could walk until the sun sets its rays off the blue calm sky.
However, not all of us feel like this. Flowers bring along pollen. And approximately 40% of the population have problems with this. Red eyes, running nose and sneezing a dozen times in a minute can take away the joy of the mesmerizing spring flowers.
In today’s article, I’m offering you a cure from nature – against herself and her unwanted influences on people.
- Nettle tea – you know that if you touch a nettle, your skin will burn like hell and be reddish, and you won’t be able to stop that, right? That’s due to antihistamine , which helps reduce red eyes and sneezing.
- Wild Thyme tea – is excellent for treating asthmatic allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, coughing and difficulty with breathing
- Mint tea – also helps with the respiratory problems caused by allergies, due to the menthol cool taste/ No wonder chewing gums and candies are using this taste as their basic one!
- Hot chilly peppers – eating too much of these can seriously harm your gut and intestines, however, eating few bites daily can help with allergies, due to the containing bioflavonoids that block the chemicals that cause inflammation in our organism, such as histamine.
- Apple cider vinegar – is one of the oldest cures for seasonal allergies. The best results are guaranteed when you mix apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of honey, and eat it the first thing in the morning! This also strengthens the metabolism. Two flies with a single strike!