Coffee doesn’t only have the ability to awaken your kind in the morning and in those tough long nights when you need to study and stay awake. It also has the ability to awaken your natural beauty and boost certain metabolic processes which make certain body parts to appear more beautiful than ever!
- Exfoliating mask from coffee – stimulates the production of collagen and makes your skin look younger and softer.
- 150 g of ground coffee – fresh
- 200 g of brown sugar
- 3 spoons virgin olive oil
- 2 spoons natural organic honey
Make a paste like mixture from all the ingredients and make sure the mixture is thick enough to stay on your face. Let it on your face until it dries and then rinse with warm water. Do this 2 times a week, in the evening.
2. Coffee shampoo for a darker looking and stronger hair – coffee has the ability to stimulate the blood circulation and removes the dead skin cells from the scalp, preventing hair loss. It also strengthens the hair and naturally colors it in a darker rich color which isn’t toxic for your scalp nor your hair.
- Neutral shampoo – find a shampoo with as less ingredients as possible
- 5 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1 cup of water
Mix warm water with the coffee and pour it into the shampoo.
3. Coffee patches that remove dark circles around the eyes – instead of using a corrector (that rarely matches your natural skin tone – and you have to use face powder in any case), try this recipe!
- 1/4 cup of black filter coffee, make sure to choose a really strong one, without any other additives.
- 2 slices of potato
Soak the potato slices in a cup of very cold black coffee (put the prepared coffee in the refrigerator to cool it). Leave the slices in the coffee for 2 minutes and drain them before putting them on your eyes. Make sure to hold them at least 20 minutes for visible results.