Everyone has a different bedtime routine, and also, morning routine. Not everyone is a morning person, there are late night “owls” as well.
But, the time of your wake up shouldn’t keep you away from at least a 5 to 10 minute morning “sun salutations” or flex-ups to keep that blood moving and your brain working.
Trust me – there isn’t an espresso stronger than a good stretch in the morning.
Here’s my simple morning energizers routine:
- While you’re still in your bed, lying with your back on the mattress, touch your feet with each other and place one hand on the stomach and one besides the body. Switch the hands for few times, taking deep breaths.
- Plank – there is nothing better than continuing with one of the hardest exercises for stamina – 3 times for 30 second plank. Rest 30 seconds in between as well.
- Half-bridge – it’s like a bridge, but you are not standing on your palms, but your hands are completely straight next to your body and you’re lifting your weight on your elbows mostly.
- Legs lifted up straight – it is a great energizer for your lower extremities and a good morning exercise for your lower abdomen.
- Child’s pose – is the perfect stretch oh your spine muscles and sums up the energizers pretty well. You should always finish your energizer’s routine with this pose, as it’s the only pose where you’re facing downwards. And never ever start with this pose, because you might get dizzy!